Image Map

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

1234


1. I have wanted this essie nail varnish in 'splash of grenadine' for as long as I can remember. Its such a lovely purple, this picture does not do it justice. The price of it is just too high for me though, any dupes that people know of?

2.How gorgeous is this dress? As I have mentioned so so many times - I love daisies! Such a lovely summer print, I am definitely considering buying it.

3. Ah, wish this pinafore dress wasnt £35. I want it so badly, might just treat myself since it is my birthday today. I never jumper on this trend at first but now I am seriously regretting it.

4. I got this dress in black around Christmas time and I love it, it is such a good fit. When I saw this pink and the blue version is down to £13.99 I was so happy!




Whats on your wishlist?




I am in London right now so sorry for being absent!

4 comments: