Image Map

Saturday 5 July 2014

Mint and Black - Outfit




So the other day my boyfriend and I went to TGIs to celebrate being together for 3 years! This is the outfit I wore and I must say that I love it. Mint is definitely one of my favourite colours to wear at the moment and this top from Primark is no exception. I cant remember the exact price but it was cheap. The skirt is from H&M and I got it about this time last year, I love it but I don't wear it that much as it just covers my bum!. My necklace is from Primark (I think) and my shoes from Ebay - I have a post on these if you want to check it out.





Do you like the colour mint?

5 comments:

  1. Lovely casual outfit. That necklace is a must-have! (=
    xx
    We can follow each other, if you'd like. Just let us know. (=

    Quick Links:
    Follow us via GFC here
    Follow us via bloglovin here

    -

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love mint and that outfit is so cute! Congrats on the 3 years!


    www.definitelymycupoftea.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt! Ive really been loving high waisted circle skirts lately.

    Your whole outfit is great too. :)

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, congratulations to you and your boyfriend! While I'm a huge fan of high waisted skirts, my favorite item was your shoes! I love them x

    Gabrielle Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, really like the skirt!

    jessssicahart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete