Image Map

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Wednesday Wishlist


     
1234



1. I have always heard such great things about the Clarisonic yet I am still hesitant to purchase one due to the price. However lately I've been thinking that it will be a good investment, have you tried it? Maybe I'd be best buying a cheaper version first..

2. These shoes are so lovely! I have to admit it took me a long time to understand why people wore ones like this. Now I constantly crave them and create outfits in my head to match!

3. How gorgeous is this skirt? the colours just say spring/summer all over! At only £17.99 this is a complete deal, I don't know if I would be confident enough to wear it though..

4. I've seen pictures of this product everywhere and I am so intrigued but it. I just love the thought of a liquid lipstick. I specifically wish to try Tangerine Sonate which is a lovely coral and also Rose Symphony which is a pink. I recon this will be my next makeup purchase. 




Whats on your wishlist?

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE my Clarisonic. I've actually got a review post of it scheduled for this weekend. It took me a few months to get into the routine but my skin has literally never been this bright and clear! xx

    Katy | www.littlemisskaty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah i get more and more convinced everyday! I look forward to reading your post :)

      Delete
  2. Those Topshop boots are just beyond gorgeous, such a great pick x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wish list, love those shoes!!

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is uber gorgeous! Perfect for Spring x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt and the shoes are to die for ! :)

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they are definitely worth £42:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! I'm a bit like you!! Can't seem to make my mind up about the Clarisonic. I feel like my skin would feel freekin' fabulous with it, but it's so pricey!

    XO, G from http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11558329

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! maybe if i ever have the money spare ill get one... dont know when that will be though ha ha!

      Delete