Image Map

Saturday 24 May 2014

Back to the Blonde Side

Finally I am blonde all over once again! As I mentioned before I always go between blonde and brunette hair but I must admit I prefer the lighter colour on me, I also keep the blonde way longer than I ever keep brown. Just wait though, soon I will be complaining about my roots!



I wore this outfit to go out to eat with my boyfriend as this was our last week of living together, so sad. He is going home for summer and as of September I will live with my friends and him with his, I feel we are still a bit too young to move in together permanently. Still I will miss him loads. 

My dress is from Asos market place and cost me around £10. Its a perfect colour for summer however just like all t shirt dresses it is too long on me and big, nothing a belt cant fix though! My tights look grey in these photos (sorry for the bad lighting, it was a spare of the moment photo shoot ha ha) but they are actually black ones from Primark. My little black booties and chain necklace are also from there. Oh and my jacket, this is almost a full Primark outfit and I never even realised!



Hope you enjoyed!

14 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely, especially love the jacket, gives a little bit of edge to the outfit :).

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) I live in my leather jacket!

      Delete
  2. Love the hair! Blondes do have more fun! ;) xx

    Katy | www.littlemisskaty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blonde suits you so much more, I love it! It makes you look younger :-)

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! ah i dont know if thats a good thing ha ha!

      Delete
  4. Love the blonde hair. Katy's right, blondes so have more fun. I'm gonna have to come and join you soon haha.
    I'm now following you on Bloglovin, I'd love it if you could follow me too?
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha! The dying process and up keep takes so long but the end result is so satisfying:) yeah i will!

      Delete
  5. Looking gorgeous! Blonde hair suits you xxxx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty look. love the studding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) me too, adds something a little different to the jacket!

      Delete
  7. Your hair looks lovely blonde! I spent about 18 months working my way from dark brown to blonde, don't think I could ever go dark again! x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete